Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Biden on unity acknowledges rural-urban divide, says we can transcend it

I'm just going to highlight one little part of Biden's inaugural speech, for obvious reasons:  

We must end this uncivil war, that pits red against blue, rural versus urban, conservative versus liberal.  We can do this if we open our souls instead of hardening our hearts.  

Those who watched or listened to the speech will have noticed that he stumbled over the word "rural" and had to repeat "rural versus urban."  Oh well, as someone pointed out on my Twitter feed, lots of folks do struggle to pronounce "rural."  I think it's something about those two r's in close proximity.  

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting investigators and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one private investigator and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake investigators,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
mail: bestappshackers@gmail.com
text on whatsapp +1 6026094730