Saturday, April 29, 2017

On Hillbilly Elegy ... and guest blogging class and rurality on a mainstream law blog

I'm a guest blogger over at Concurring Opinions this month, and I've so far written two posts on J.D. Vance's Hillbilly Elegy, a massive bestseller published in 2016.  You can read my posts here and here.  I'm expecting to write a few more about the book (with a continuing focus on the white working class, but with some attention to rural issues, too), as well as some posts about "rurality" so have a look from time to time.  I'll try to remember to post periodic links here, too.

Earlier this month, I participated in a Concurring Opinions book review symposium about Carol Sanger's new book, About Abortion (2017), and you can read my post, "Sanger's Tour de Force on Abortion (with a Blind Spot for Geography)" here.

1 comment:

Antonio Vron said...

Thank you so much! Really rich content and very useful information. For more information visit this car blog.